Monday, April 1, 2013

Music Monday

Happy Monday, everyone!  And welcome to April!  Hopefully Spring will decide to stick around from a while this time.  I'm really in need of some nice weather.  Yesterday was great, and the April Fool's set in and it snowed last night.  Boo!  As much as I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, April is not looking great for me.  This is my last semester of law school, and I of course have been procrastinating as usual.  So this month will be filled with outlining, paper-writing, and learning all the stuff I haven't yet attempted to learn.

I have a lot of great family events coming up this month as well, such as my brother's art exhibit and my aunt's 70th birthday, so it should break things up a bit, but I am still looking forward to April being over!

Just in case any of you are in the same boat and have a stressful April staring you in the face, I thought we should have a fun video today.  Hope this brightens your day!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment