Tuesday, April 9, 2013

List a Week No. 7

Week Seven of Moorea Seal's 52 Lists is List Things that Make You Feel Healthy, Mind, Body & Soul.  This list touched close to my heart, because I try my best to feel healthy in all these manners.  My New Year's Resolution this year was to work out more days than I don't, and so far I've been doing well.  I know that it's different for everyone, but working out and being active makes me feel great.  Maybe it's the endorphins, maybe it's working towards a better me, but I really love it.  Don't get me wrong, I usually hate it while I'm doing it!  But afterwards, I always get that great post-workout rush.

Feeling healthy is one of the most important things to me.  It is a big motivator.  Do what you can to feel good about yourself, and it will be reflected in the world around you.  It sounds cliche, but it's true. Your friends and family will notice. 

Here are some of the many things I do to stay happy, healthy and alert.  


What makes you feel healthy, mind, body and spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment