Friday, April 12, 2013

List a Week No. 9

I'm so close to being caught up!  I promise, about five more lists and you will only be seeing these once a week!  In the meantime, here's List Nine from Moorea Seal's 52 Lists, a list of places I want to go.  this is by far not an exhaustive list, because if it were up to me, I would go everywhere in the world.  

You know how people always ask you what your super power would be if you had one?  Well I always choose being able to speak in every language and understand everyone.  I am fascinated with foreign languages and idioms, and love immersing myself in the culture of other places.  I think it's one of the greatest things our diverse world has to offer us.



I got a new lens this week, and I am in love!  It's the Canon 50mm f 1/4, so it's not very good at self portraits, but I tried!  I can't wait to show you more.  


Have a wonderful day!  You can see the rest of my lists here!

No comments:

Post a Comment