Saturday, February 2, 2013

Seattle Wedding Part II

I am so far behind on posting!  My cousin Bo got married in Seattle in September, and I'm putting up the pictures in February!  It was a blast, but it always is when our family gets together.  I absolutely adore my family.  So much fun :)


The hotel crew dress up and ready to go



Sister (in-law) love!



Looking good :)



The newlyweds!



The paparazzi were out for Sharon that night



My date finally showed up!



Cousin



Family



My brothers are so handsome :)



The next day Matt and Plaga popped right up, ready for the Husker game (which was on at 9am on the West Coast).  We watched it at a Husker bar and then wandered the city.



There's a troll under the bridge by Plaga's house!  I'm pretty sure this was in 10 Things I Hate About You.



Brotherly love



Hungover cab rides all weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment