Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Corky Canvas

Friday night before Benson First Friday, I headed to The Corky Canvas with Kelley and her friend Julie for a little wine and painting.  It's such a clever little idea!  Warm me up with a glass of vino, and of course I can paint!  Well, not really... as you can see my umbrella ended up a little wonky!  But it was really fun, and I would definitely go back (actually, I will go back, because I won a free class in a drawing!)





As you can see, they have a lot of different options for the classes.  




I wanted to steal this owl.  He's so cute!




Julie decided that the easel wasn't letting her paint to her fullest :)




My table got a little messy!



The finished product



A little Bob and Mona?



Have any of you guys gone to something like this?  Would you consider a night out at the art studio?

No comments:

Post a Comment