Monday, March 4, 2013

Benson First Friday: March Edition

Last Friday was March 1st, so it was once again time for Benson First Friday!  As always, it did not disappoint, and the night was filled with laughter and awesome art.  Seriously, my cheeks hurt the next day!

I walked by a wonderful new antique/thrift shop on the southwest side of Benson.  I don't know the name of it, but it had the cutest window collections!




I mean, don't you want this chair?!



Then I made my way down to the Benson Theater to see what creativity was going on there.  They painted over an old mural and added this guy.  I think it's fairly accurate :)



A friend of mine, Bailey Ferguson, recently lived in Copenhagan, and her art was a reflection of her stay there.




I ran into a couple fools at Burke's and enjoyed their company for the night!  How can you not love this face?





Ladies to the green light, please!







The BFF masterminds, enjoying the end of the night!








Capped off the evening closing up the Sweatshop, which had boxing as their main event.




Pow! Smash! Bang!  Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment