Thursday, March 7, 2013

List a Week No. 1

One of my New Year's resolutions was to be more thankful for what I have in my life.  Sometimes I'm a little too hard on myself (I think we all are) and I wanted to put forth an effort to record the good things I take for granted so I could have a tangible reminder.  Low and behold, I came across a wonderful project by Moorea Seal called "52 Lists."  Each week, there's a different list to write, and at the end of the year you can put them in a book or just look over them and reminisce.  What a great idea!  It's perfect!

I'm obviously coming to the game a little late, so you'll probably be getting a few lists here and there throughout the weeks.  It was really fun to get started.  The first week was "Words That Touch Your Soul."  Here mine are:



What do you guys think? Would you make a weekly list?  Do you already?  Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment