Friday, April 25, 2014

Flashback Friday: Christmas Edition

Every Christmas, our friends get together for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  So many Omahans have spread across the country, and it's so much fun to get together with all of them and reconnect.  This year we had a white elephant gift exchange, which is always a riot.  I tell you, the stuff our friends come up with to give is classic.

IMG_7823-2

Our friends' daughter, Daizy, is quite possibly one of the cutest children out there (along with all my other friends kids; I promise I'm not biased).  She and Lady Killer, my brother's cat, had a nice little dance going, where Daizy would try and pet him, he would run away, Daizy would start coloring, and he would get interested.  You know cats, they're just cruel. 

IMG_7816-2
IMG_7819-2

It's fun to see our friend-family grow.  We've all been friends for decades, and I love that we are all still in contact with each other.  Seeing everyone turn into the people they are meant to become warms my heart.  I know we have at least two new members being added to our friend-family this year, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment