Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seattle Part One

After I got back from Europe, we went to Washington for my cousin Noelle's wedding.  It was a perfect mix of camping trip and wedding, which are my family's two favorite things!  We had a blast, and I can't wait to get back there for the next one!


I love my sisters!



My date for the weekend!



Two wonderful people



Plaga looks like she's eating the bubbles!!



Twin love :)



These girls were all smiles, all weekend



Dan was the kid magnet all night!



Mike and Teri dancing while Dan takes on both the girls :)



Dip!



"Dan, keep dancing us!"



"Never mind, we'll dance by ourselves!"



Dan and Tara decided to sing karaoke, and Mike decided he should sing with them



So Matt and Kelley got on the dance floor! (she will kill me for this one)



Showing off there moves!



Love them :)



Sisters!



This was a really special moment for me.  I asked my brothers if they would walk me down the aisle.



Family photo!!



Love!



Morning after :)



This girl is the coolest cat.  Her favorite food is ah-bo-ca-to (avocado).  How can you not love that?



Cousins!



Then Adelle gets in there :)

We had a fantastic trip, and I can't wait to get back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment