Saturday, August 25, 2012

Paris

After Switzerland,  I went to Paris to meet up with Adam.  I was so excited that he came, but I had no idea that he was planning to propose!  Our first night there, we walked to the Eiffel Tower and watched it light up.  Right before we were ready to head back to our studio, he proposed :)


Pre-proposal



We had what looked like a professional photographer take our picture.  Love this one!



Cue sunset Eiffel Tower pic :)



Just after he proposed!  I almost forgot to have someone take a picture!



So excited :)



Adam is posing like Louis XIV (XVI? I have no clue) at Versailles



Hall of Mirrors!



It's so big!



Aren't we pretty?



Marie Antoinette's little village is so cute.



Geese!



It's such a fairy tale :)



A little overcast, but so wonderful



Love it ::



Waiting to meet a friend for dinner, this was our sunset



On the steps of my favorite church, Sacre Coeur



The stairs from the beginning of Ronin



My baby in front of the wall of love!



This wall has "I love you" in every (known) language



A night at the ballet



"We look like two lovers in a painting by Chagall!"  (Chagall did the ceiling in the Paris Opera)



The bridge from Ronin



Our last night, we went on a cruise/dinner date, and Adam didn't want to put the "grimy phone things" against his ear, so I had to tell him all the important points!

Our time in Paris was completely unforgettable.  It was so wonderful to share one of my favorite cities with my one of my favorite people.  I couldn't have asked for anything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment