Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bachelorette Party: Gatsby Style

Wow.  May just flew by.  And it might have been one of the greatest months in my life.  I had bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings galore!  Not to mention Adam getting an awesome job here in town.  My brother even got a job in town too!  Whew, that's a lot of stuff.  Adam and I got married a week and a half ago, and we just got back from our honeymoon in Estes Park, which rounded out our perfect month.  But let's start at the beginning:  Bachelorette party. 

IMG_0228

My bachelorette party theme was Great Gatsby!  It was perfect.  Everyone dressed up, because really all you needed was a slinky black/dark dress, pearls, curls and a headpiece!  We got ready at the hotel, where I snapped a couple photos, but I didn't bring my camera downtown for dinner and barhopping.  Sad face!

IMG_0225
IMG_0224
IMG_0223
IMG_0227

Here are a couple instagram pics from our night on the town.  I love these girls!

Untitled            Untitled

One of my friends gave me an adult mad lib book, so I went around asking random strangers for nouns and adjectives!  It was fun, but it was sad how many people don't know what a noun is!!  Ended up with some funny mad libs though!

Untitled             Untitled

It was a great night, followed by brunch and bloody mary's the next morning.  My ladies know how to celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment