Sunday, January 29, 2012

Widespread Panic

LA, Drea's wonderful momma, was so sweet and gave me her ticket to go see Widespread Panic with Jimmy and Drea at the Orpheum!  Such a fantastic time, pics can't even do it justice.


Pre-Show excitement!!



I found a chip that looked like a heart!



Ticket, ticket, who's got my ticket!



Tickets all around!



Hecks yeah marquis!



Woot!!



What a great crowd!



Rock it!



This old couple was sitting in front of us.  Pretty sure they had no idea what they got tickets for.  I forgot to check if they were still there after intermission!



Made my way down to the front to get down.



Then these two found us!



After the show I ran into these beautiful ladies!



And this hot momma!!



And a couple more crazy kids!  Fantastic times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment