Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where did May Go?



Seriously, what happened to May?  All of a sudden it is June! Life seems to just get away from us sometimes, doesn't it?  With finals, graduation, and vacation all rolled into one month, it's no surprise that I haven't been able to keep up here.  I had all these lofty goals of finally catching up with my List a Weeks and whatnot, and of course real life decided that was not the case!  

I have some great photos to share from our graduation adventures, and from my wonderful demi-cross country trip which will hopefully be making their way on here within the next week.  I still have the bar exam ahead of me in July, so I'm making no promises, because we all know how that ends!  

I hope you had a wonderful May and that your summer is kicking off spectacularly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment